Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Roz

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
This is the bi-monthly magazine with a difference. Firstly it's free, secondly it is online. Back Issues | X-Ray International Dive Magazine

XRay covers diving all over the World.

Some of the main feature and hightlights in this issue include;

X-Ray #30

* North Carolina
Scott Johnson takes us down among sand tiger sharks and submarines off Americas eastern seaboard.

* Bonaire.
Dutch JP Bresser gives us his impressions.

* Turks and Caicos.
Scott Johnson also gives us "Tantalizing Tales" from this pearl in the Caribbean.

* Treasure Hunting.
Millis Keegan and Carol Tesdesco takes us treasure hunting off Florida and find gold

* Reefs of Steels.
Barb Roy on British Colombias artificial reefs.

* Jellyfish ecology.
Bonnie McKenna.

* Roddenberry Dive Team.
The Star Trek legacy goes underwater - this month we have a talk with Eugene Roddenberry and Greg Martin

* New photo series:
professional u/w-photographer Tony White parts with some advanced tips and tricks

* Blascka:
Glass invertebrates from the 19. century

* I almost died:
Genady Misan explains how he came close to death in the frigid waters of Lake Baikal and how he survived to tell the tale

Also check out this issue's Ocean Arts Emporium and New Equipment. Whale Tales - new Marine Parks - vast reefs found off Ireland - Manatees of Crystal River - Heat tolerant coral reefs - Ocean Fertilisation - Seasteads - Aphrodite festival on Cyprus - The sinking of USS Vandenberg - Shipwreck CSI by Rob Rondeau - the Snaketooth - Travel news, Turtle tales, Shark Tales and much much more.

Happy reading!

Download your free copy of X-Ray Magazine here (file format: pdf)

►► Full Screen version of X-Ray Magazine - best resolution
http://www.xray-mag.com/pdfs/xray30/X-Ray30_FS.pdf

►► X-Ray Magazine - compressed low-res version
http://www.xray-mag.com/pdfs/xray30/X-Ray30_FS.pdf

Hi! Anybody with an idea of why X-ray mag is off-line /down?
Jens Erik

Jens, the direct links to the PDFs in the above post worked for me.

Hi once again! If you go into their homepage from Denmark at least the page has for some time been off-line and google has called the links either broken or down. The reason I can see on their page today that they are updating due to security reasons and will be back on line at some stage.
Thanks anyway.
Jens Erik

I've seen your ad on Facebook but haven't had a chance to check out the magazine yet. Gotta go there soon!

I checked the magazine and is very god, the PDFs are all there and the links work fine.

Thanks for sharing.

yes, great magazine. Perhaps if you had a better online presentation instead of needing to download the whole 20mb PDF your server would be more reliable. It took me 3 tries and 1 blown up browser before it finally took, wasting even more bandwidth.... Otherwise it's awesome.. and worth a look

Back
Top Bottom