Online Dive Log?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuds

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I tried searching on here, but I couldn't really find anything... Is there a common site or two where you all keep track of your dives online, or keep track of dive sites? Thanks a lot!

I've been using diverecord.com for more than a year now. I quite like it, especially because I can do bulk upload of my dives and download an Excel file with all the dive details.

I'm going to bump this older thread with a question.

I've got almost 200 dives logged on diverecord.com which I have added over the past several years, however they ignore repeated requests to add scans of my C-card images to the certifications section of my profile, despite having done so in the past and providing clear instructions on how to do it.

I'm wondering if there's anyone minding the store over there, and if not, I wonder if the site will be closed down and all that hard work would be for nothing...

Anyone have experiences with diverecord.com either adding scans to their profile or at least responding to an email?

By the looks of it diverecord hasn't changed anything on their site since 1990.

Divelogin.com. Launched last summer and have had nothing but great reviews.

It supports uploading certification images and info, and if there's anything missing we would be glad to add the feature for you.

Come visit and log your dives

another diverecord.com fella here!

I'll put the site I run into the mix: MyScubaDives.com

About 5k dive shops in the database, and roughly 10k dive sites. One of the things I'm focusing on is actually putting the dive logs to good use. I take the data from the logs and generate graphs and statistics about dive sites and regions, so you can get information about the best times of the year to dive, or how the conditions at your local sites have been over the past few days.

You can also select marine life you saw on your dive from a big database (courtesy of the EOL) or tag them in photos facebook style.

Pretty new... so the data is fairly weak... but it's growing every day.

Sam

Back
Top Bottom