diver consent form

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubaaaronh

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
My county that i live in let go the parks manager that allowed several of us to dive in the local county parks. Since he is gone and thee is a new manager, this new manager is afraid of liability issues. He said he wouldn't have a problem is we signed some sort of consent form and liability release. I have to bring it to the county monthly meeting next tuesday to get it approved. Does anyone have a copy of a consent form that i could copy the wording on? is so can you scan and email me with it. I am not sure how to word this.

thats what i would have thought to. i am sure they will take this one and draft something of their own up.

Thanks for your help

I could send you one, but it would be for Florida operations.

Knowing how the bureaucratic mind works, you would be far better to have one currently in use by a MI dive operation - then you avoid the "well, that might work in _______, but what about one for MI" :shakehead:

The closer you get to the particular political subdivision in question, the better off you are, and will avoid the endless "studies" and tableing" that goes on. :no:

Check with a local LDS and see if they can help you - good luck!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom