Any different Destin dive charters??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubasaint

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I am planning on heading down to Destin next week with the familty and was looking to do some diving one day. I've been a few times out to Destin and have dived with Scubatech, who was great.

The only thing, which everyone who dives in Destin knows, is that they,along with Emerald Coast Scuba, usually dive the same sites over and over.

Are there any other charters, like a smaller 6-pack charter, who might be available for some different dive sites? I'm not interested in diving the Jetties, and I'm definitly looking to dive saltwater on this trip.

If anyone knows of another operation who might offer some other diving options, possibly a little further offshore, please let me know.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Head East a little to PCB?

Maybe the Dive Shop(Dive Shack?) in FWB still has contact with a 6 pack they used to book out of(IIRC)?

I am planning on heading down to Destin next week with the familty and was looking to do some diving one day. I've been a few times out to Destin and have dived with Scubatech, who was great.

The only thing, which everyone who dives in Destin knows, is that they,along with Emerald Coast Scuba, usually dive the same sites over and over.

Are there any other charters, like a smaller 6-pack charter, who might be available for some different dive sites? I'm not interested in diving the Jetties, and I'm definitly looking to dive saltwater on this trip.

If anyone knows of another operation who might offer some other diving options, possibly a little further offshore, please let me know.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Get your own boat. N

Do Scubatech and Emerald Coast do slightly different dives by any chance? I've gone with Scubatech a few times, but would be willing to try out ECS if they may go somewhere else.

ECS and ScubaTech go to the same places. They both set the dives according to conditions, experience level, and time to get back for the next trip.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom