Amphibico VH1000 Housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hi All,
I am a Television Producer who made a show several years ago and used the Amphibico VH1000 housing a grand total of 4 times. I just cleaned out some storage and found the housing unit.

Is anybody interested in it? I am open to any offers as i know that the camera that i used it with is an older Sony model. I am only a recreational diver (very recreational) and would love to see this in somebody else's more useful hands.

Any offers or suggestions are welcome.

Thnx for reading.

I am looking for a decent pre-owned UW video set up with low lux capabilities. Still for sale?

It is still for sale. It is in good shape. I'm open to any pricing suggestion.

what video cam would the housing fit and do you have a camcorder for it...?
:)

Hi All,
I am a Television Producer who made a show several years ago and used the Amphibico VH1000 housing a grand total of 4 times. I just cleaned out some storage and found the housing unit.

Is anybody interested in it? I am open to any offers as i know that the camera that i used it with is an older Sony model. I am only a recreational diver (very recreational) and would love to see this in somebody else's more useful hands.

Any offers or suggestions are welcome.

Thnx for reading.
Hi producerguy, I am interested in your housing. I can pay US$300 plus shipping, I leave in Chile. the Shippng could be to my brother's home in New York city, USA.
Regards,
Carlos

what video cam would the housing fit
Sony DCR-VX1000 - afaik that's the only model. You can still buy them on eBay. It's an older camera but a good one. 3CCD MiniDV so it's a bigger camera - roughly the size of the current FX7. I used to shoot one topside. One good thing about it is that the battery loaded from the back - you flipped open the LCD screeen to change it. So that would be convenient in a housing.

As I recall the LCD was B/W and only for camera menu functions - not viewing what you're shooting.

I saw two of these housings for sale on eBay earlier today. One auction is mostly big pictures and the other has a full description. So you can get a sense of it.

Carlos,
If you'd still like the housing i can do the US$300 plus shipping. I can, in fact get it to NYC next week if you're interested still. Direct message me OR email me at nic@mediacravin.com if you're still in to it and we can discuss paying, address, etc

best,
nic

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom