Wreck Raiders - Thanks for a great dive.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

2degrees

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Me and my wife made our first Ocean dive today. We were with wreck raider dive charters. They did a great job. We were new to salt water and they took their time with us. We did not feel like we were a bunch of cows on a boat. We saw lots of bait and other fish. We also saw a huge jew fish, Spanish macs, blue fish, snappers and groupers. I am hyped and ready to go again.

I have also had a great experience with Wreck Raiders...I highly recommend them!

Me and my wife made our first Ocean dive today. We were with wreck raider dive charters. They did a great job. We were new to salt water and they took their time with us. We did not feel like we were a bunch of cows on a boat. We saw lots of bait and other fish. We also saw a huge jew fish, Spanish macs, blue fish, snappers and groupers. I am hyped and ready to go again.

I will have to agree as well as I had a couple of great dives with Wreck Raiders last weekend. Very relaxed and just the perfect amount of people on the boat.

Thanks again, Rod!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom