Morrison Springs Update 7-1-09

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wjefferis

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I took my newly certified wife over to Vortex Springs for her to check it out. Afterwards, we swung by Morrison Springs to check on things and I was pleasantly surprised on what I found. The basin looked great and if it wasn't for some of the people doing cannon balls off of the dock railings the water would have been as good as it gets. If you are thinking about a Morrison Springs trip, right now might be the perfect time. I would post pictures of Morrison Springs, but I drained my battery dead taking about 150 pictures at Vortex :shakehead:.

Great report. Might be a day trip in the making..

Let me know when you are going Kevin...maybe I can meet you there. Morrison is still one of my favorite places to dive!

Great report. Might be a day trip in the making..

I went today and I'll be working on some pictures and a report tonight. Conditions were about a 9 on a scale of 10!

That's odd...I just checked my phone and I had no missed calls!:D

I went today and I'll be working on some pictures and a report tonight. Conditions were about a 9 on a scale of 10!

I didn't want to be shown up by the diving skills of the new Dark Knight :D.

I didn't want to be shown up by the diving skills of the new Dark Knight :D.

Just don't get lost... :wink:

Just don't get lost... :wink:

Did I miss a good GFWB story somewhere?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom