ABYSS Crushed Drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BAM BAM

New
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
For Sale, ABYSS 7mm crushed to 2mm Drysuit.

APEKS valves, neoprene seals, YKK Zipper.

Only used once, not my thing
comes with XXL BARE Arctic Woolies

Suit is located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada

$1200 Or best offer

Attachments

• IMG00147.jpg
    IMG00147.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 196
Last edited:
Hi.
What size is suit and boots? what type are boots?does suit have drycuffs?
If you have any other specifics regarding size of suit or your size and how it fits you please tell me .
Thanks Bill

Sorry man, i guess the system was a little bogged down, I just found out today that you posted.

The boots are X-large - size 12ish, but boots are easy to change

No dry cuffs, neoprene seals as said above.
As far as size goes, it would fit someone 5' 10" - 6' 1" around 220-280 lbs

Do you have any more pictures? I've never heard of a Abyss 7mm crushed to 2mm, and I am fairly familar with the Abyss line. I know the tech is compressed but it's a 4mm. How much were you looking to get for the suit if it is still available? Thanks

Hey man, it's an older version of the Atlantis. So it is not self-donning. Sorry but I don't have any other pics. Where are you located? I would take $900 or best offer

I'm in southern New Brunswick right on the Bay of Fundy. I was looking for a Tech but I will do a little more research on the Atlantis and keep it in mind. I'm not sure it would be warm enough for our winter urchin diving. I don't know anyone who uses one commercially around here. Thanks for the information.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom