Nemo generic housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

irishmafia

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I was searching on ebay the other day and found a guy selling a Nemo housing for camcorders. It is a generic bare-bones housing. I was wondering if anyone here has used this housing. If you have could you let me know what you thought about the pros and cons of the unit.

240 dollars for a unit which looks like a good starter unit seems reasonable, but I don't want something if it is a well lets just say sometyhing I wouldn't recommend to another diver.

Thanks in advance.

Here is the link to the unit I am wondering about.

NEMO 200 NEW Underwater Video Camera Housing SEE VIDEO - eBay (item 380134144958 end time Jul-03-09 16:58:49 PDT)

Looks cool, but you can build for about $50

I am somewhat biased, as I make and sell the Nemo 200, but you can always go on eBay and check the past buyers of the housings and email them questions about their purchase, I also have a lot of poitive feedback left for the housing.

In addition, I have a couple of dozen customer videos on youtube. I recommend Timos Egypt dive videos and Calebs Cave and wreck videos taken with the Nemo 200.

My youtube ID is Mrhulot101 and my Nemo channel can be seen there.
Feel free to email me at any time too.
I don't think you will find a more reliable or more affordable housing at the current price.
regards,
Robb Moffett

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom