Sharm during christmas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kenneth79

New
Reaction score
Hi!

Me and my girlfriend are going to Sharm 20-27 december to celebrate her 30th birthday. Last time we went was the summer when the bombs went off some years ago.

I was wondering if anybody else from the boards are going to be in Sharm during this time. It would be cool to hook up with some other diving couples from around the world.

We are staying at the Sofitel and we will be diving with either Emperor or Red Sea Diving College. We are both Padi Advanced divers and I myself is also an ex-military diver now working in the norwegian police.

If anyone have anything to say about the hotel, diving operators or how it is in Sharm during christmastime please feel free to post. Would also like to hear from other people who`s going to be in Sharm during the same time.

Sharm at Christmas is fun. Big parties in the Camel Bar on Christmas and New Years Eves.
Hotel is meant to be very good - has an excellent Indian Restaurant and is on the edge of Naama Bay so very convenient.
Dive operators are good - consider Camel who are also excellent.
Water temp will be about 22/23 deg C but wind can be cold when coming out of a dive. In Sharm most of the instructors wear dry suits for this reason so this is worth considering.
We live here so will be in Sharm over Christmas.

Back
Top Bottom