Dupont Bridge Video - Panama City Beach, Florida - June 28, 2009

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It was an awesome dive! We hit the Accokeek (a half mile away) prior to this dive and the difference in life on the 2 was unvelievable - there were fish on the tug, but nowhere near what was on the bridge span. Maybe it had something to do with the thermocline. It was much clearer on the bridge span as well.

It was an awesome dive! We hit the Accokeek (a half mile away) prior to this dive and the difference in life on the 2 was unvelievable - there were fish on the tug, but nowhere near what was on the bridge span. Maybe it had something to do with the thermocline. It was much clearer on the bridge span as well.

One of the reasons I love suspension bridge spans is because you have life spread from top to bottom like that.

Nice Video. Do you recall if this was Bridge Span #1, or #2?

One of the reasons I love suspension bridge spans is because you have life spread from top to bottom like that.

Just for your information, the Golden Gate is a suspension bridge, this one is/was a truss bridge.

sweet video cant wait till my son get his card to dive (3 weeks) and we can go to places like that together.

Back
Top Bottom