PCB dive video

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubasaint

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Went diving last weekend with Wreck Raider and Capt. Rod. As others have stated on the board, he runs a good ship and I would highly recommend him fora great trip.

This video is of the USS Strength and Red Sea tug which had been sunk earlier that week. The video say Bridge Span 12, but that is wrong, and I was too lazy to change it once it was uploaded to youtube.

There is a lot of shakiness in the video as part of it was taken by my buddy who hasn't quite mastered the art of holding the camera still! :D I edited it as best as I could for what I had to work with, so bare with me.

Anyhow, the dives were great with vis ranging from 50-70 ft and very little current. The marine life was abundant, and all in all, some excellent dives.

Enjoy!

YouTube - Panama City Scuba Diving

great video hope to get down there and dive sometimes soon. how deep was the tug look to be around 70 ft or so.

Thanks- to the sand on the Red Sea tug was around 75'. A lot of the dive is spent between 45-60 ft. It will be a great dive once it gets some marine life to it.

Thanks- to the sand on the Red Sea tug was around 75'. A lot of the dive is spent between 45-60 ft. It will be a great dive once it gets some marine life to it.

we were in pcb for my bday on the 15th of june and went and ate at hunts orster bar, around the corn from the pier and i told my son that they were going to sink the tug so divers could use it. i just didnt know when they were going to sink her.

Nice video. This looks like it will be a great wreck once it gets "established" with some growth! I look forward to diving it in the future. Thanks for sharing your video!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom