Zeagle Ranger Weight Pockets

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Alex_Hurley

Reaction score
Im just interested to know how much weight you put into the rear pockets in your Ranger BC.

What is the best combination for getting a good balance?

Im in about 15 degree c water, with about 12kg of weight

Cheers
:)

I had put 4 piece of 1kg weights in each pockets, the balance 4 pc maybe you can get a trim weight pocket from Zeagle and mount it besides the tank.

I started with 5 lbs in each pocket, but gradually worked my way back down to none. Didn't really notice much difference either way.

I use about a 2 to 1 ratio, 1 lb in back for every 2 in the intergrated weights. This is only a starting point however. How much you actually need where depends on a lot of factors. Tank type, wetsuit type and your body type to name a few. The best way to determine what is right for you is to do a couple of dives where you have the oppertunity to move/add/remove weights until you find what works for you. I like to do my adjustments on the shallow dive training platforms in the quarries around here, a pool would work.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom