6/22/09 DS125 & DS160 Important Notice

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubaokla

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Jean,

Per Ikelites website battery packs for DS125 & DS160 should be returned to Ikelite for a upgrade to a newer style toggle pawl. The production dates from Sept. '07 to Nov. '08 are included.

We have a SD125 battery pack dated 05/08 which will need upgrading. We are scheduled to leave for the Caribbean on Aug. 8. If we send the battery pack this week can we get it back before the trip? Maybe Aug. 1 to 5 so we will be sure to have it?

Thanks,

Since it's only the first week of July there would be no problem getting it back to you before your trip. Or you can call the office at 317.923.4523 and we can send a toggle replacement kit out to you. The replacement is fairly straightforward--you can have a look at the instructions here:
http://www.ikelite.com/downloads/instructions/Accessories_pdf/9457-62.pdf

For any repair item I recommend referencing the actual date of an upcoming departure in your cover letter. That way the repair dept. can make absolutely sure it gets back in plenty of time.

Regards,
Jean / Ikelite
IKELITE Underwater Systems

I have a DS-125 bought 11/07. I am leaving 2 weeks for HI. Can you send me the part and I can do the replacement myself? PM me and I will send address details.

Thanks

The OP said September 07-November 08. I bought my DS125 in July 07. Is it okay or do I need to get this toggle pawl replaced also?

The OP said September 07-November 08. I bought my DS125 in July 07. Is it okay or do I need to get this toggle pawl replaced also?

There should be a sticker on the inside surface your battery pack indicating the manufacture date.

Here is a link to the Ikelite page.

Important Notices

Back
Top Bottom