Fish Fry and Cookout a success!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MRXRAY

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Thanks to everyone who came out for the fish fry, cookout and fireworks after the dives on the 4th of July. It was a great time with great food and friends! Another successful outing with the West Florida Dive Club!!

It was a good turnout! Good job putting it together Barry and club officials!!!!! We need to get some of the less active members involved with these club gatherings! They always turn out to be great events!

Thanks everyone! Any suggestions on how to motivate the less active members would be much appreciated!

Pensacola Bay - Early Morning 7/4/2009
IMG_2553.jpg

What happens when a 6' Bull Shark wants the three snapper and one trigger fish you just speared:
IMG_2568.jpg

Not bad for an hour of "work"
IMG_2580.jpg

Brandon's first lane snapper by spear
IMG_2581.jpg

Me taking credit for both AJ's (even though Barry shot one too)
IMG_2582.jpg

Fish don't burn in the Kitchen
IMG_2584.jpg

A nice view for the cookout
IMG_2586.jpg

Testing the fryer out
IMG_2587.jpg

Grill-Master-General
IMG_2589.jpg

Recharge on safety stop
Larry1.jpg

Do not treat them like out cast . That comment is for every one treat them like you want to be treated no mater what happened in there past .

Hey Robert, See you found your way back in via a sock puppet account. Are you going to behave?

that was meant for everyone Barry you have always been nice to me so has Larry. Now that Carlos and I have become friends again hope to start diving with yall more.

Back
Top Bottom