Utila Liveaboard on the Aggressor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Right now I'd consider the political problems in that part of the world before I commit to a trip. From your use of the word "planning" I assume that you have not yet committed.

My husband and I went on the Utila Agressor in April. It was our first live aboard experience and now I feel very spoiled. The crew pampered us for the week. They put a lot of effort in making sure everyone enjoyed the diving. 5 dives per day if you were willing! The food was excellent! We looked for Whale Sharks but unfortunately did not see any. You have an opportunity to see Utila the first day and the last (and that is about all you need) I highly recommend it.

My wife and I did the Utila Aggressor about 2 years ago. We've done 7 other liveaboards in addition including the old Bay Islands Aggressor. Only our trips to Indonesia can top our experience on the Utila Aggressor. The crew was great, the food was good, and the diving was outstanding. I had lived in Utila for a couple of months before taking the trip but the liveaboard was worth every penny. I saw more stuff during that week than I saw in the months on the island. I highly recommend this boat. We did the Cayman Aggressor last year and didn't think it compared at all. We'll likely do the Utila Aggressor again.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom