Suunto D9 Wrist Computer with Everything!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sandfish

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
This is THE BEST dive computer you can buy! The Suunto D9 Wrist Computer is the top of the line dive computer. I bought it through a local dealership and it retails for 2100.00, but I'll sell it for 1200.00! I'm in need of money for a new roof and school supplies. I've had the computer over a year and I have loved using it. It has 17 dives and 4 hours of use. I already checked the serial number and it IS post recall. This is a great dive computer. This D9 has the wireless transmitter, BOTH the titanium wrist band and the plastic band, the complete download cable and software package plus a very nice display box. It really is in perfect condition and you won't find a better deal! not even on leisurepro! Please help out a starving college student and buy this computer!

If you are in Albuquerque, I'll gladly meet you for the transaction. If you are anywhere else, I'm happy to ship the D9, but at your own expense. Post office money orders are acceptable payment, as are checks, but if you pay with paypal, you have to cover their fee.

Also, if you're in Albuquerque, want to go diving?

Last edited:
Also, I'd like to point out that this computer has never touched salt water. It's been used for diving in a freshwater spring. It's clean as a whistle!

In regards to a personal message I received, I'd like to clarify that I'd much prefer to sell either the whole unit or not at all. In other words, I'd rather not split up the computer from the transmitter, cables, or bands. It's too perfect of a set-up to seperate!

I checked leisure pro, and they are selling this sexy dive computer for 200 dollars more than me and their computers are often pre-recall! You can buy it in an authorized dealership (like I did) for 900 more than here! Don't pass up such a bargain!

That's true, but you wouldn't get a transmitter($600), titanium band($300) rubber band and extender strap($60), a download kit($109), software($free), all the packaging, display box, a second display shield($10), or the guarantee that it isn't a recalled model($800! yes, it costs that much for a new module from a dealership and leisurepro sells recalled models since they aren't supposed to sell suunto anyway). This even has a full battery($85). This is WORTH 1200, easily.

If you found one for 800, it's most likely just the computer or there's probably something wrong with it.

Did I mention starving college student in need of a roof?

Last edited:
If I can't sell the computer, my house gets further ruined. Please Buy! It's a perfect Dive Computer!

maybe lower your price or google "how to" roof repair and head to home depot :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom