Advanced Recreational Trimix/Decompression course

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive-aholic

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I have a student who wants to take these courses, as well as take advantage of my multi-student discount. He's interested in taking it sometime in August or September.

If you're interested in diving the Oriskany and seeing a little more than the tower, this is the perfect course for you. It trains you to dive to a depth of 160' with the clarity of mind you would have at a depth of 80' and perform required decompression stops for up to 15 minutes.

Interested in decompression diving, but not really into the helium thing. I can run an Advanced Nitrox/Decompression course in conjunction with this one. The only differences are your maximum depth will be 140' and you won't be breathing helium...oh, and the course fee is a little less...

Here are some links with a little more information on these courses:

Advanced Recreational Trimix

Advanced Nitrox

The combo Trimix or Nitrox with Deco course lasts 3 days. We'll probably be doing this over a Friday through Sunday or a Saturday through Monday. If you are trained at least to the Intro Cave level, we will conduct this course in one of the deep caves of the panhandle. If you're not overhead trained, we'll take it to Alabama Blue Water Adventures in Pelham, AL.

PM, e-mail me at chipoladivers@gmail.com, or call me at 850-272-7484 if you have questions or would like to join my other student during this fun filled weekend of diving!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom