Dive computers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

maxheadroom

Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Brand new, never dove Oceanic "Veo 180" Air/Nitrox Dive Computer SWIV Double Gauge Combo $200
Brand new, only dove once Sherwood Wisdom Dive Computer with Compass and Quick Disconnect $375

veo180.jpg

wisdom.jpg

Quit being cheap, people!!!! $350 shipped.

Quit being cheap------give it away, bet you get some responses then----:D

lol......

This air-integrated beauty gives you full-function air and nitrox capabilities and is the answer to safer, more enjoyable diving for new divers and pros alike.

Wisdom lets you know just where you stand. Measuring dive time, depth and air supply, it uses a reliable, time-proven algorithm to calculate and display remaining dive time based on established limits for nitrogen tension, oxygen exposure or cylinder pressure. It is exceptionally dependable.

Wisdom gives you unprecedented options - seven in all - for setting reminders/alarms for depth limits, decompression status, oxygen status (PO2), ascent rate and remaining breathing time. This is in addition to alarms already in the computer. It is exceptionally convenient.

Logically intuitive, it features a large, HydroGlow® screen with big numerals. It is exceptionally easy to read.

Let Wisdom power-up your diving with features like:

• Dive simulator: Walk yourself through any dive beforehand, and see your limits without getting wet
• Repetitive dive planning: Use information from previous dives to see limitations of your next dive
• PC Downloadable with USB Cable
• Dive Log: Stores profiles for later recall and viewing
• Deco calculation: Calculates decompression stops to 60 feet
• Button or water activation: You choose
• Audible and visual alarms: Plus seven optional and adjustable choices
• HydroGlow Screen illumination, with large screen and numerals for easy reading
• Air, nitrox, or gauge modes: 21% to 50% FO2
• N2 and O2 absorption bar graphs for instant recognition
• Time to fly/desaturation timers
• Automatic altitude adjustment to 14,000 feet
• Date and time-of-day records
• User replaceable battery: Extended life battery and low battery indicator
• Adjustable data sampling rate
• Imperial or metric units: Your choice

Comes with quick disconnect and compass!

I just bought 2 Wisdom II's on sale (Dive Show price) from sport chalet for $299 each, brand new! They didn't come with quick disconnects though... I'll offer $175 (+ actual shipping) as I could use another one for my kid. Thanks...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom