New with Tags Bare XCD2 Tech Dry Suit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jefdives

Registered
Reaction score
Hello,

I purchased this Drysuit new it came direct from Bare. Unfortunately I had back surgery and despite my best efforts my scuba days are over.

$900.00 or best offer

This Drysuit is new with tags and accessories are still in plastic. I have Large Trek Boots, Dry Glove Sets w/ cuff rings. Hood and thermals. I have sold my regs and weight and trim belt on scubaboard and both were advertised as new with tags and were delivered as promised All equipment is new and has never been in the water and has tags and manuals. Retails for over 2000.00 for everything

Large Bare XCD2 Tech DrySuit
Dry Glove Set
Cuff Ring Set
Trek Boot Large
Hood
Pioneer Thermal Set

Thanks
Jeff

You can see phots of drysuit at

http://jeffreyharder.shutterfly.com/

Hello,

I purchased this Drysuit new it came direct from Bare. Unfortunately I had back surgery and despite my best efforts my scuba days are over.

$900.00 or best offer

This Drysuit is new with tags and accessories are still in plastic. I have Large Trek Boots, Dry Glove Sets w/ cuff rings. Hood and thermals. I have sold my regs and weight and trim belt on scubaboard and both were advertised as new with tags and were delivered as promised All equipment is new and has never been in the water and has tags and manuals. Retails for over 2000.00 for everything

Large Bare XCD2 Tech DrySuit
Dry Glove Set
Cuff Ring Set
Trek Boot Large
Hood
Pioneer Thermal Set

Thanks
Jeff

Yes I still have dry suit and accesories I live in ct I could put you in contact with other people who purchased my other items to verify condition

thanks

Back
Top Bottom