Mandarin Chinese Dive Operators in Maui

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

skeeve

Reaction score
My girlfriend lives in Taiwan and we are going to Maui for a vacation in September. I asked her to get certified in Taiwan before the trip. We can communicate just fine, but her command of the English language stops short at technical manuals, and you have to admit that learning to scuba dive is pretty technical.

In case she is unable to get her certification in Taiwan, are there any dive operators in Maui who have Chinese (Mandarin) speaking instructors and/or staff? Given Maui's proximity to Asia and the fact that a profit is to be made and that's what Maui does best, I would assume that there's a good chance of this.

Thanks for any advice you may have to offer.

There are several instructors that speak japanese as so many tourists come from Japan but I know of none that speak Chinese. That doesn't mean there aren't any.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom