St Andrews St Park, Panama City July 25th & 26th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

denisegg

Indescribable!
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
This will be the third year we have had a group dive at St Andrews in July!!!

We are planning to dive the jetties at St Andrews State Park in Panama City, Fl on July 25 and 26th. We plan to be on-site by 8am each day in order to have plenty of time to set up before high tide. We will go out somewhere Saturday evening for a get together. Everyone is invited!!!

Andy and Andrew are coming home from Auburn and if all goes well Andy will get dive #100 this weekend!!!:D

Here are the tide schedules for that weekend:

Sa 25 High 12:52 PM 1.1 5:58 AM Rise 9:54 AM 11
25 Low 8:38 PM 0.5 7:41 PM Set 10:07 PM

Su 26 High 3:11 AM 0.8 5:58 AM Rise 10:57 AM 19
26 Low 9:08 AM 0.6 7:40 PM Set 10:39 PM
26 High 2:42 PM 0.7
26 Low 6:34 PM 0.6

Last edited:
We plan to be on-site by 8am each day in order to have plenty of time to set up before high tide.

So you will need to be there at 6am correct?

Andy and Andrew are coming home from Auburn and if all goes well Andy will get dive #100 this weekend!!!:D

The real question is whether he will do it the way he's supposed to or not :mooner:

So you will need to be there at 6am correct?

Yes, in order to arrive by 8am :wink:

The real question is whether he will do it the way he's supposed to or not :mooner:

Hey, I'll let you fellas sort that out. If you can talk him into it, I will stay onshore and let you all go for it!:D

A local hotel has worked with me in the past to get some good rates. If anyone is interested, let me know and I can see what kind of deal we can get.

And avoid a speeding ticket in the park :D That was the 1st year.

The 2nd year we left the trailer door unlocked and lost all our weights while driving down the road.

3rd should be a piece of cake. :D

I'll be getting to Fort Morgan around 3PM, after unpacking and etc... I don't think I'd be able to make it. ;l

I'll be "around" though.

Michael

Hey, I'll let you fellas sort that out. If you can talk him into it, I will stay onshore and let you all go for it!:D

Now where it the fun in that?

A local hotel has worked with me in the past to get some good rates. If anyone is interested, let me know and I can see what kind of deal we can get.

Wow, you're getting us all rooms!

I guess if you want to pay for the rooms and food, I can do a little cooking. Maybe.

I'll be getting to Fort Morgan around 3PM, after unpacking and etc... I don't think I'd be able to make it. ;l

I'll be "around" though.

Michael

You all can go out to eat with us Saturday night and then dive with us Sunday if you like.:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom