IKELITE Digital Video Housing!! SALE

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ResQDiver

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
heres the gig, I have a like new housing. Email me for pics. We used it to video inspections and recreational dives. works flawlessly. not a leak. I want to sell it for 500.00 = NOW here is the bad ... I have no idea of what unit this thing fits. I contacted IKELITE and they will tell you for 30 bucks or so. It has the little knobs all over it with arms to reach the appropiate spots, a red / amber filter, lead ballest and black handles with mountings for lights.

Way I look at it its a screaming deal either or. Housings ive seen go for 1000 or more like this one all day long.

of course there is still shipping to be included.. it will be whatever the post office charges and 10 bucks for shipping materials (box, packing, my gas to go to post office)
Email me for pictures.

THanks
chriscatlett@yahoo.com

heres the gig, I have a like new housing. Email me for pics. We used it to video inspections and recreational dives. works flawlessly. not a leak. I want to sell it for 500.00 = NOW here is the bad ... I have no idea of what unit this thing fits. I contacted IKELITE and they will tell you for 30 bucks or so. It has the little knobs all over it with arms to reach the appropiate spots, a red / amber filter, lead ballest and black handles with mountings for lights.

Way I look at it its a screaming deal either or. Housings ive seen go for 1000 or more like this one all day long.

of course there is still shipping to be included.. it will be whatever the post office charges and 10 bucks for shipping materials (box, packing, my gas to go to post office)
Email me for pictures.

THanks
chriscatlett@yahoo.com

you should post a picture of it here, you can put it in your photo album.
also, Ikelite housings brand new range from $500-1200. You will not be able to sell it for a $500 used, I don't care what model it fits. Oh, and all Ikelite housings have little knobs and buttons all over them! You need to be a bit more specific about which housing and you need to know what camcorder fits in it. Have you looked at the Ikelite website at all to figure out how old it is?
Ikelite Video Index

If it is older than 2-3 years, you probably won't be able to sell it at all as the housings are specific to camcorders and I doubt it is for one of the new HD camcorders on the market. People just aren't buying SD camcorders anymore for good reason.

robin

Email me for pictures.

THanks
chriscatlett@yahoo.com

Curious, how come you don't know what camcorder it is for ?? You used it to film inspections and recreational dives ???

Came across it in a bulk purchase of dive gear. Just slapped a dvr in it and it worked. good enough for what we needed.
There are no markings on the case no numbers or anything..I have been in contact with Ikelite and they just ask for it to be sent in and they will tell me what it goes with.

I will try to upload pics.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom