Wanna dive the Red Sea with me this October?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TSandM

Missed and loved by many.
Rest in Peace
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
My husband and I, and several close friends and acquaintances, are headed for the Red Sea the first week in October (3 through 10) to dive off the MV Tala. This boat has gotten rave reviews from folks who have been on it (I've read quite a few, but HERE's one from last summer). I spoke for ten spots on the boat, and have one still open (and there may be more, because the boat holds 20 something altogether). If anyone is interested in joining us, the cost is $1450, which includes the week on the boat, food and non-alcoholic beverages, and three to four dives a day on air. Nitrox is extra, and I have the pricing for that, doubles, helium and scooters available on request. Our group is mixed rec and tech and should be great fun.

If you are interested, shoot me a PM.

I think it's north -- it's the itinerary that includes the Brothers, and apparently a good many wrecks.

Back
Top Bottom