Recommend PCB hotel on the beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MikeSSS

Registered
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Mike S here in Texas, haven't been on Scuba board in a year but we did go to Lauderdale by the Sea last summer, great beach diving there. In LBTS we stayed at the Windjammer and it was a great place on the beach, it's at Datura St. and a couple blocks from the dive shop.

This summer my wife and I are coming over to Panama City Beach about July 20 and staying for a week more or less. We'd like to stay on the beach and have a relaxing time. We're old and laid back so quiet and low key would be great. If they had Hobie cat rentals or something like that we'd love it.

My wife is a used-to-be snorkeler so I'd like to take her to St. Andrew's Jetty so we can snorkel together and I'd like to dive the jetty a time or two. A watch-the-dolphins and snorkel trip would be good for both of us. Wreck dives: that would be good for me. Here in Texas we dive the oil rigs but don't have much in the way of wrecks.

Any recommends on hotels, charters, dives, snorkeling, dolphins, etc. will be greatly appreciated.

Hope to see you there!

Mike S

Hello Mike,

My husband and I will be in PCB the first week of August and we are staying at Treasure Island Resort Condos (Seychelles is very nice as well). We rented off of vrbo.com and got a really good deal for the week. Each time we've been down to the area we've rented from this site and always had nothing but an awesome experience. You can probably snag a good deal this close to your departure date (people will want to fill up those dates!)

As for the charters, sorry I can't help you there. My husband and I always dive the jetties and have a good time with that. We typically use Panama City Dive Center, they're very friendly and helpful.

Good luck and have fun!

Shannon

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom