Ok, I admit it

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

...I was going to post one of my shameful non-DIR splitfins, but I see you did that as well :D

Eventually I'll get a photo up of my SAPS t-shirt.

Scubaroo once bubbled...
...I was going to post one of my shameful non-DIR splitfins, but I see you did that as well :D

Eventually I'll get a photo up of my SAPS t-shirt.

Not only do I have Split Fins but I have an AIR II and a computer (two of the actually) AND I am wearing a jacket BC in that pic. OH FOR SHAME!!

ZoCrowes255 once bubbled...

Not only do I have Split Fins but I have an AIR II and a computer (two of the actually) AND I am wearing a jacket BC in that pic. OH FOR SHAME!!

my god :wacko:
split fins, AIR II, jacket BC :confused:
dude....you'r gonna DIE :eek:

:wink: :D

I have a pink boot, too...

-Oh, you mean on the TANK!

For shame is right!

Dive gear should be a manly shade of tech black with no tank boots. Which all of mine is except my pink sea snips. LOL

Sometimes I get the gear that don't sell.

There should be one or two dumb ones after this weekend in KY....I'm taking the fundamentals course, and if I don't look like an idiot at least a dozen times, I'll be surprised.

Big-t-2538 once bubbled...
There should be one or two dumb ones after this weekend in KY....I'm taking the fundamentals course, and if I don't look like an idiot at least a dozen times, I'll be surprised.

Have them sign a confidentiality agreement before you let them shoot video.

Just so long as I get 5% of the royalties off of them selling some of the goofy $h!t they'll see me do, I don;t care who they send it to......well, maybe not child services....I do still have a dughter, and after seeing the video, they might think I am unfit and not of sound mind for raising children.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom