Dive with giant Mantas! 2 spots to Socorro Isl. on Nautilus Explorer (11/26-12/4)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kade

New
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
We booked this trip back in January (through Reef&Rainforest), but are now looking to cancel the trip due to personal/family reasons. In order to avoid a hefty cancellation penalty I need to find 2 people to fill our spots.

About the trip: Dive the Socorro Islands (Pacific Mexico) with famous friendly Mantas and other large pelagics on one of the premier live-aboards in the US! This trip includes the Thanksgiving Holiday, which will save 2 vacation days for many people. The boat leaves from Los Cabos on Baja. Cabin is a 2-bunk stateroom, cost is $2,950 per person. This trip is completely booked out otherwise (as are the next 2), and this is your chance to get on anyhow!

More information on the Nautilus website at: www dot nautilusexplorer dot com. This forum does not let me post URLs yet.

Please contact me off-list if you want the two spots at kdhedde at mindspring dot com. The down payment (30% of total trip cost) will be due immediately to transfer the two spots to you.

Kade

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom