A moment to reflect please!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mario S Caner

Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
As we passed the sixteen hundredth member to join the boards tonight, I can't help but stop and reflect on how valueable of a place this has been for me. I stop and think about the friendships, the bonds, the dive buddies and the wonderful memories we've had an opportunity to share with one another. It's those memories and laughs along with the lessons we've learned from one anothers experiences and mistakes that makes this place so special. There isn't another place like it, a place I have made my home, populated with people I call my friends and family.

If this sounds sappy I apoligize, it's from my heart, and if I will be ridiculed and made fun of for wanting to express my appreciation, then so be it. (what else is new? hehe)

Ehem,

So since this is my own two cents worth, and the podium is mine, I'd like to say [red]Thank You[/red] to King Neptune & LadyDiver for making this all possible.

And yes, I'll be thinking the same when we pass 2000, 10,000 and even 100,000 members.

Any thoughts?

Mario S Caner :mario:

You expressed my feeling exactly. But so much more elequently that I ever could.

Thank you everyone who is contributes to this board as well for making it a fun and informative source of information.

Chad

Mario and assembled masses,

Speaking as one who rarely voices his thoughts, I must echo Mario's sentiments--and it seems, Ontario Diver's as well--this Board has been a very pleasant find.

I guess my only gripe is the quality of the Regulators--it has gone down hill recently. Other than that,this is a first class operation that can be of use, of value and a pleasure to divers of all levels and interests:

So, my joyous words are added to Mario's on this auspicious occasion.

I will resume my silence.

Joewr (looking out for LadyDiver and her red pencil)

I have only recently found this site, and I have already learned soo much. I have met some people I would have never met and I have done some diving I would have never done. Thanks yall.

Tom

Yep, this site totally rules. Best one hands down!

I too would like to join the chorus, if only I could quit ;-0 long enough to type this message.

It is without a doubt the best place to spend your surface interval time and not worry about posting something that is going to be flamed :fire: by other posters.

I have lurked on other boards but will not post on them simply because they have the tendency to put you down :grrr:.

So, my hats off to the :royal: and his fair lady also.

Thanks for the site. Now if you will excuse me I think I need to go wipe my nose ;-0.

Not only is this the friendliest board, but it's also the best designed site too. Easy to find stuff, easy to post, well laid out, nice color scheme. Could go on and on. But content was what drew me in, and continues to make me regularly check in, and the personalities are what make it fun. I'm glad to be a small part of it.

-Simon

Can't say anything more...

~SubMariner~

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom