Sharm El Sheikh 16th-23rd august (Here I go again)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tigerman

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I found some very nice airline tickets online yesterday, so I ended booking them, plus an in resort package from Emperor Divers.
600 euro (846 USD) spent, now I just need to avoid catching the H1N1 aka Influensa A aka swine flu before I go :eyebrow:
Ill probably end up spending a chunk more getting the nitrox cert though..

Cant wait for more of the awsome Red Sea :D

Water was 26c or so this week. Try to get a trip to Jackson north side for the hammerheads. Saw 3 there today in the blue

Water was 26c or so this week. Try to get a trip to Jackson north side for the hammerheads. Saw 3 there today in the blue
Planning to go to both tiran and ras mohammed for sure. I actually havent really seen any sharks coming close in the red sea yet. I WANT MORE SHARKS! :p
Do you know if the mantas has left by now/then btw?

Cant comment on the mantas - ive never seen one. Im not convinced they actually exist!

Haha. They do exist, I saw one in april, but it was too far away to get any decent pictures :(

when you are lucky, you don't even need to dive or get wet to see anything, they just come out to the surface to greet you !!!

Attachments

• manta1.jpg
    manta1.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 28
  • manta3.jpg
    manta3.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 28
  • manta2.jpg
    manta2.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 32
  • manta4.jpg
    manta4.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 29
I found some very nice airline tickets online yesterday, so I ended booking them, plus an in resort package from Emperor Divers.
:D

EMPEROR DIVERS

:banana:

:cheers:

Top Notch operation!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom