Orlando Dive Shops?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Artimas

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Gonna be visiting Orlando in a couple of weeks. I won't have a chance to dive, but wouldn't mind spending some time (and perhaps some money) in a scuba gear "toy store".

Can anyone recommend a shop or 2 in Orlando that has a large selection of equipment and I could kill some time browsing?

Thanks.

I just got back from Orlando a month or 2 ago and I had no luck finding a dive shop in that place. Drive over to Tampa if you got the better part of a day and Bill Jacksons is a great dive shop. Down side is its about 1.5 to 2 hour drive depending on traffic. :(

I think I'd go East rather than to the Bay side. Vero Beach sound familiar?

The biggest shop in Orlando was Divers Direct but they are no longer here. Where are you staying? There is Dayo Scuba in Winter Park, Castaway Scuba on the east/UCF side, and Scuba World in College Park. There are a couple more on the south side too.

If you have time to kill, you could always drive over to Zephyrhills to Zeagle.

Thanks for the replies. I'm surprised there aren't any diving "superstores" in Orlando. I'll try to check out one or 2 of the ones listed here.

BTW, I'll be west of Orlando, not the "UCF side".

(Go Knights!)

Back
Top Bottom