Spearfishing in Monterey every weekend (just about)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MarineMammal

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Looking for Scuba buddies that like spearfishing in Monterey. I'll be going just about every weekend. Want halibut/lingcod/cabezon. Just email or call me aldraw@gmail.com, 408-636-3640.

Nabbed a brown rockfish and a 30" lingcod 18th of July. Made some blue sashimi, was killer.

2helw77.jpg
24cu06w.jpg

Last edited:
Going for abalone and lingcod/cabezon @ Fort Ross on Saturday Aug. 1st. Contact me if interested.

Fort Ross success!

20ppied.jpg

155qul2.jpg

Last edited:
Heading up to the North Coast again on Aug 22-23rd, contact me if interested. Info in first post

Hey, Great Presentation! (Pics of Abs, fish, and urchins)

Check SpearBoard California section for dive buddies Sonoma, Mendocino, Carmel, Big Sur.
Post the Pics on SpearBoard. They will certainly appreciate it.

Sept 12 is Picasso Open at Casper Cove, Mendocino.

Last edited:
going to carmel for spear, but me and buds freedivin it... your welcome to come. Meeting at bamboo reef in monterey at 7am this sat 8/15/09 ben 831 325 6196

Shortstick, I wish I could! Unfortunately I'm doing the Sharkfest Escape from Alcatraz 1.5 mile swim on Saturday. I will be down there on Sunday though if you're still in the area.

grrrr uhhhhh, gotta run it past the sweety. ill get back to you either way.

Back
Top Bottom