Housing #6015.7

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We have no remaining inventory—new, demo, blemished or otherwise— of any housing listed as discontinued on our website. Some dealers, like Helix as diversteve referenced, may have remaining inventory. Usually the easiest way to find a discontinued housing is to do a Google search for the Ikelite product number.

Once a housing is discontinued we continue to repair and service it for many years to come. However we do not do any future production runs or one-offs.

Regards,
Jean / Ikelite
IKELITE Underwater Systems

If you've made the rounds - B&H, Adorama, Marine Visions, Reef Photo/Video, Backscatter and H2OPhotopros then I think you're out of luck. Scubatoys sells them also but don't list the specific models they have in stock on their website.

PM me for an alternative - I don't want to post a competitors link in this forum.

Back
Top Bottom