lost card

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
About 10yrs. ago I lost my card I wasn't diving then so I didn't try to get it replaced but now I'm starting to dive again and want to know where to get a replacement card. Can anyone help? It was an NASDS card

As a diver who also underwent a haitus (mine was 15 years) I recommend doing some refresher work....You may not need a refresher course, but time with an instructor might be good...

I returned to the sport several months ago, and have been back in the water ten times recently, and LOVE it...I'll be done with AOW tommorrow.

Cheers,

Sean

I agree with sean. Take a refresher, or join in with a LDS to go in their pool sessions. Most of them would be happy to allow you to join, and you get some practice.

Dale

Thanks to everyone I have a new card on the way. You'll should come down here to Brevard Co. on the Indian river and help me take some of these LOBSTER. Thanks guys!

Hey Gimmreaper

In the space coast area... I taught NASDS years ago...I may have been your instructor...Please email me private

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom