HD Video rig: Ocean Images Housing, video lights and Sony HC7

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

edasque

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hi all,

I have decided to sell my excellent video rig. It was described and reviewed two years ago on this thread: http://wetpixel.com/forums/index.php?showt...aded&start=

It is an Ocean Images HC-SERIES housing for Sony HC7 with a wide angle lens (and a normal lens) as well as the two mechanical controls that allow selections on the camcorder "touch screen" to use features such as white balance (not just auto-white balance but custom white balance and every other function of the camcorder. The housing is rated to 200ft and described here

It comes with Ocean Image brighter dual head video light, the RB-75 w/NiMh Battery and International multi-voltage charter. The video lights and housing fit in two custom design Soft Carry Bag that fit in an airplane carry on compartment.

Included is also the Sony HC7 HDV (HD 1080i) video camera, an extra battery, battery charger, firewire cable.

This rig is well taken care of, hasn't been used a lot, no scratch on lenses or housing, comes with spares and was used to film this short documentary (I was not at the time using the lights though)

[vimeo]2195253[/vimeo]

This is an exceptional rig which cost me $4300 new. I would like to sell this setup for $2500. PM me for details.

Regards,

Erik

Pretty cool video. Looks like a nice setup with this video ofcourse the Crystal Clear waters will make any video look even better.

People have asked for photos. Here is a photo of the housing itself. I can also take a photo of the lights but to tell the truth, I still haven't open the box that I shipped them back to myself from last year September Bahamas trip.

To answer another question, the housing does in include a red filter than you can toggle in and out.

web.jpg

Well, I had a buyer lined up before my Bahamas trip but after I didn't call him back immediately the day I got laid off, he threw a fit and won't return my calls.

So again, this rig is up for sale!

Back
Top Bottom