Thanks to all;

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
I got on the board later than most, but the info and support that I see on a regular basis makes me regret not finding the board earlier.

Mega thanks the the the King and the Lady, but thanks as well to all those who made thier hard work worthwhile....

<sniff, sniff, HOINK> All better now

Let's go have a Blue now, eh?!

~SubMariner~

Keith's, Upper Canada Dark, Algonquin Honey Brown, Creemore Springs Lager.....

I'll get the first round.....

I wonder if its legle to ship beer by UPS or what have ya. If it were to be legle...

Ontario.... I'll trade ya a 6 of Shiner Bock (a locally brewed dark lager) for a good local dark lager.

Tom, and I'd add a 6-pack of my own....

It's tough being in Beer Hell :devilish: where the locals think Lone Star and Coors Light are premium brews. And they think Microbrew is a 6-oz glass.

Coors Light is like a couple making love in a canoe.

e-mail me if you need the punch line.

Gentlemen; I've got parents in the states. I can smuggle to NY and UPS the rest of the way if'n you'd like.

Tom: Keep an eye out for Upper Canada Dark Ale or UC Rebellion. The dark ales are best in the local brew pubs.

TexasMike: What's wrong with a little Collin County Black Gold? And I always like Mimi's in Dallas -Are they still open?

Gotta love those dive bars on Coronado that have a couple of hundred plus types of beer. Where once around the world takes a month and comes with an AA membership. LOL!

A tip for you Mario....just drop an Aspirin in every second Glass.
Cheers
Michael

Originally posted by Scuba1
A tip for you Mario....just drop an Aspirin in every second Glass.
Cheers
Michael

hu? Forgive my ignorance Michael, but what does an aspirin in every second glass do?

It sorts out the Morningaftersyndrome ;-)
when mixing all those different types of b
e
e
r
hik´´s
Michael

Back
Top Bottom