Wanted: Complete HD Video Package

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

d2_vh

Reaction score
# of dives
Looking for a great deal on a complete HD package preferably with lights and case. Will consider without. Important: Camcorder must be able to shoot in low lights.(Low lux ) Would prefer HD but may consider other. Preferably used, will consider new if very good deal. Please forward any information you may have. Serious sellers only.

What is your budget for this? I have a Light and Motion HD Fx1 package, no lights, but it comes with both the wide angle and flat port, plus the macro adapters for both lenses. I t also comes with the stormcase, and a bad weather tent for the camera. The FX1 has a great low light lux rating, it's a 3 chip HD camera. This whole package cost me well over $10,000, but make me an offer, I'm open to anything reasonable.

It is hard to say, depending on accessories, camera age and UW case age, usage, condition and other pertinent info etc...
E mail me directly if you like at scubascience@hotmail.com with additional info

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom