I need a dive op

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sevenmeadowsdiver

Registered
Reaction score
in orange beach area seems the two main one are booked Gary's and gulf coast any help would be appreciated I would like to dive aug 14 and 15th

Go with Gary's Gulf Diver, he knows the area sites, and he's got my favorite boat in the northern Gulf!

They're a great operation as well, I'm not a huge fan of the larger Newton dive boats and the crowds that typically come with them. I like 6 packs and fast boats, Gary's cat even stays pretty stable in the waters. If you're one to preffer the larger boats, Down Under might be better suited for you. Just personal prefference on the boats.

Thanks for the Good Word Guys. We try our best to accommodate all levels of divers as well as choosing a verity of dive sites. DownUnder is a good group of guys also.

They're a great operation as well, I'm not a huge fan of the larger Newton dive boats and the crowds that typically come with them. I like 6 packs and fast boats, Gary's cat even stays pretty stable in the waters. If you're one to preffer the larger boats, Down Under might be better suited for you. Just personal prefference on the boats.

Yea, thats a good point. I kinda like the idea of smaller boats and crowds aswell. Im going to be getting certified in a couple of weeks so Im still just learning the ropes.

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom