empty volume ST100

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diverdowndude

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Genesis staff: can you tell me what or where to find the empty volume (Imperial) of a Genesis ST100 manufactured 3/02 by ASAHI M7901?

diverdowndude,

Typically, what is most important to divers is the air capacity of a cylinder. In this case, the cylinder holds 100 cubic feet of air at 3500 PSI.

You want the water capacity of the tank?

Genesis Rep.

I need to know the empty volume of my tank for advanced gas blending using multiple gases-water volume will do.

Thank you for the assist - draining my bottles and filling them with water seemed like a bad idea-Glad to find you here on Scuba Board, and thank's for the great products and support. Douglas

Thank you for the assist - draining my bottles and filling them with water seemed like a bad idea-

Can you double check the 14.9L?

Using 14.9L would equal 0.52618903cf mutiplied by 238atm (3500psi) would equal 125cf.

My guess without filling them with water would be closer to 11.9L which would equal 0.42024493cf multiplied by 238atm would equal 100.0182933cf.

Correct?:confused:

Diverdowndude,

You are correct. the 14.9 L is actually the ST120 bottle, not the ST100. the ST100 has a water capacity of 12.6 L.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom