Ginnie Springs buddie needed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

coasterp

Registered
Reaction score
I am going to be in Gainseville Aug. 12-14 and want to hit Ginnie Springs, as well as others. I'm looking for someone who would like to buddy up. My wife is a non-diver and we plan to do other things in the afternoon. I would be looking to dive in the mornings. I am OW cert. and not interested in caves. If interested, let me now and I can get you my number so we can talk.

Phil Kaiser

You may want to try posting this in the Florida forum. The Deep Dixie Forum is mainly for panhandle stuff, Ginnie is in the peninsula. You'll probably get more interest there?

last time I was at the spring a man asked if he could dive with us. We said sure and away we went. If no one from the board is diving then I feel you should be able to find someone at the site.

Thanks for the replies. I will post in the FL section. As a back-up, I was thinking of just showing up and waiting for someone else to show. Is there enough traffic on weekdays that this might work?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom