looking for a good dive shop in NS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I am traveling to NS this summer and plan to do some diving, has anyone tried Causeway Divers, what about the Halifax dive shops, I will need to rent some gear and find a buddy

Torpedo Rays is a good shop and can get you suited up. They also have club dives that anyone can go to. The Bayers Lake location is pretty close to a lot of shore dive sites. If you PM me when you are coming to town I will try to meet you for a dive or two.

Torpedo Rays is good, but a little expensive and the service leaves a lot to be desired. Diver's World has been around the longest (Divers World-Home). Both have Dive Clubs associated with the businesses. The Shearwater SCUBA Club (SHEARWATER SCUBA CLUB - SHEARWATER SCUBA CLUB Blog) is most likely the most active club, with dives weekly, 12 months of the year.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom