The bachelorette, last episode had clips from other islands inserted?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

friscuba

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
OK, this is off the topic of diving....

My wife and I both thought they inserted several non-Big Island clips into scenes that were supposedly from the Big Island. Specifically, after Kipton was sent home, the limo drove past a short pali and a beach next to the highway. East Maui or Kauai possibly? Also there was an air shot of a hotel complex with a harbor I sure don't recognize. I'm wondering if it was even Hawaii, anyone know which small boat harbor that was?

Aloha,

They were on Maui at the very beginning of the show, sort of a recap, as they had been on Maui ealier. For the bulk of the show she was at the Hapuna Prince, which I assume was also where the rose was given.. it looked like their driveway on much of the way out (excepting the scenes I'm wondering about) when Kipton and that other guy got sent away. Ed, at least, was shown at the Mauna Kea, and they made several references to the Big Island, including live eruptions they were viewing from a helicopter.

My wife and I found it interesting that they might have thrown in at least 10 seconds worth of clips that weren't familiar to us and seemed out of place... primarily a couple limo shots and at least one, maybe three, overhead shots. Still wondering where that small harbor off of a hotel complex is.

you guys are LOSERS!!

you watch LOSER SHOWS!!!

man, i was devastated when Dancing with the Starts ended this season ... so long to wait ... and poor Giles didn't win either ... RIGGED! i tell you, RIGGED!

@ Andy - :crafty:

were there lots of hotels near the harbor?

i guess this is as good a place as any to man up to my Teletubbies addiction

hey, it's better than Barney

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom