Dive ops with small boats in destin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No and No :p

You don't have many options in Destin, and a 6 pack isn't in the cards. Don't expect to get picked up either. Destin isn't Coz.

Scubatech, but be prepared for a big, slow boat. Its a great crew and a great shop. I'm not the biggest fan of their boat, but IMO they're the best option in Destin.

Aww, the boat's not THAT slow...

Dove with Scubatech last Sunday - Nancy was awesome, but "Rabbi" was not the most helpful
deckhand we've ever had. If I was going to make excuses for him, maybe it was because of the
students needing more attention. Twice he was nowhere to be seen when my wife was getting
back aboard even though she asked him to be close in case she needed help - the L4-L5-S1 fusion
has made getting out of the water more difficult for her.

My friends always dive with scubatech and they like them.

I personally like Emerald Coast [www.divedestin.com]. Nothing against ScubaTech, the staff is nice, i like the boat a little better. Heck, my kids even go to swim lessons with Coach Mary in the pool there. I don't think you can wrong with either, just know there are options out there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom