OK you're Anna Nicole Smiths LDS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lawman

Reaction score
And she wants to buy a BC. Arnaud, what would you sell her?:confused:

How does she stay permanently narced?

seen of her I'm not sure she would qualify to buy a BC let alone dive, IMHO.

...that a whale doesn't need a BC, but decided it could be construed as slander.

I doubt that Anna would be interested in a tech rig, so I would suggest a BC intended for recreational diving. She definitely would need a BC cut for a woman's body. I would suggest a Seaquest Libra. Not only will it clear her bosom and prevent squishage, but the cut of the BC will show off all the money she spent on her implants. It's a nice, streamlined, recreational, back inflated BC intended to fit the female form.

Humongous boobies don't do wonders for one's trim, so I would suggest to Anna that she clip 2 lb ankle wieghts onto the straps at chest hieght to counteract the natural flotation provided by her boobs.

Any more questions?

This board confuses me by the minute.....

Well, having enough lift from her BC will certainly not be a problem...thats for sure. I think I better stop there!

jepuskar once bubbled...
This board confuses me by the minute.....
There shouldn't be any confusion... if something gets out of hand, becomes innappropriate, or is against the TOS, and it's spotted by a moderator, it's addressed.

So far this thread is neither out of hand, or against the TOS.

But it's borderline :wink:

Welcome back BTW. How close are you to the SCR decision?

Back
Top Bottom