Need two LP95's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Docc

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm looking for two LP95's to twin up for a sidemount rig. If anyone in the south here has a pair they want to sell, shoot me a PM. Of course fresh vis, hydro, and O2 clean would be nice but not mandatory.

You're tall enough to manage LP104/108/HP130s I'd think as well. Just something to think about.

I've got LP95s and LP72s rigged for sidemount if you want to try them out at Vortoberfest. I'm not selling them, but if you want to thrash around in the water a bit... *shrugs*

You're tall enough to manage LP104/108/HP130s I'd think as well. Just something to think about.

I've got LP95s and LP72s rigged for sidemount if you want to try them out at Vortoberfest. I'm not selling them, but if you want to thrash around in the water a bit... *shrugs*

Thanks Matt. I've already got two 130's. I'm looking for something a tad smaller (but bigger than my two AL40s). If I'm still fartin around with it and if I haven't bought any by October I may take you up on the offer.

Last edited:
Keep an eye on the TDS and CDF forums, they flip tanks all the time over there.

We just got a shipment of 108's and 95's but they were all gone with in a couple of days. We will be getting some more in soon, sooner if we know there will be people to buy them quickly. There's always EBay if you want to save some money....but after shipping, hydro, viz and maybe a tumble you aren't anymore ahead. I did see a LP 140 that looked intersting!

I don't know how far south you are or if your willing to pay shipping but there are a pair for sale at Aquatech in Evansville IN. They are out of hydro but priced right. I thought about buying them myself.

Aquatech Scuba and Travel Center - Evansville's leading Scuba Dive Center!

They are privately owned but sitting there for sale. A guy named Steve owns them.

If you are considering buying new, talk to Edd at Cave Adventurers in Marianna, FL. You'd be hardpressed to beat his prices.

Docc!!! Not you too!! You're going sidemount? Dang it!!! I guess I am going to have to break down and try it sooner or later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom