Kentucky DIRF Pictures-this past weekend!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

detroit diver

Contributor
Reaction score
Brandon and Scot, AKA The Scubaguys have put up pictures from this past weekend's DIR Fundamentals Class.

Go to their website:

www.scubaguys.com

and click on "On the road with the Scubaguys"

for the link. I had been checking the site but you beat me to it DD. :D

Chad

What an incredible ratio of instructors to students! It's basically one-on-one!

It was really cool having such great people there to ask questions to. Any one of them was happy to answer the goofiest question...

Who's the choad in the Nascar shirt with the hat on?

That's the dude who was whining about being in a dry county all weekend....I can't seem to remember his name....

Big-t-2538 once bubbled...
That's the dude who was whining about being in a dry county all weekend....I can't seem to remember his name....
A dry county you say? Eeeeek!

O-ring once bubbled...

A dry county you say? Eeeeek!

yeah, it was a good thing he brought his own...but he was bummed at cracker barrell.....dumpling of course had the usual

Big-t-2538 once bubbled...

yeah, it was a good thing he brought his own...but he was bummed at cracker barrell.....dumpling of course had the usual
Please tell me someone told him that dumplings and the nickname Dumplin' are NOT DIR. Something just doesn't sound right when you make statements like: "Me and Dumplin' were scootering down the main line when Dumplin's scooter...etc."

even though dumpling was the one who brought the kool-aid to the class, some habits just die hard brother...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom