Wjefferis on Channel 3 News Tonight...He Was In Jail!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GLENFWB

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Last edited:
Dang, I missed it! Anyone know if the report was linked online anywhere? :D

I kinda got thrown under the bus on that one. Since I deal with gang intellegence in the booking section and enjoy searching for contraband they chose me. They told me that their was someone who wanted to talk with me outside. When I asked who it was they told me it was the channel three news all I could think about was not sounding like an idiot. Thankfully the interview went well. By the end of the day I also talked with channel 10 news and the Pensacola News Journal.

Well Walter, I just want you to know....that when we dive together, I do carry a "shank!":D

I kinda got thrown under the bus on that one. Since I deal with gang intellegence in the booking section and enjoy searching for contraband they chose me. They told me that their was someone who wanted to talk with me outside. When I asked who it was they told me it was the channel three news all I could think about was not sounding like an idiot. Thankfully the interview went well. By the end of the day I also talked with channel 10 news and the Pensacola News Journal.

Nice job on the interview Walter, especially done impromptu :)

Back
Top Bottom