True Colours.... ;-)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

UnderwaterAsia

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hi Dork Divers,

I'm strongly considering become a dork diver, but while I mull it over, I thought this might be fun for you. It's actually already been posted in another forum previously (which hopefully isn't against the rules!), but it struck me that it might be fun for you/us? dorks to find out what kind of divers you/we really are.....

Diver Personailty Quiz

post the results back for a bit of fun.. enjoy! maybe it'll help me decide if I fit in too
:dork2:

Your test results have identified you as a......
Text-Book Diver

What are my traits?
Scuba-diving rules are there for a very good reason and should never be bent, broken or even momentarily over-looked. You are very safety conscious, never going close to your decompression limit and always aware of potential dangers and hazards.

Your dive kit is in excellent order and you would not entertain the notion of a dive wihout your safety sausage and spare air, which are carefully positoned on your BCD to be accessible at all times.

You are always on hand to help your buddy ? and your excellent diving skills, combined with your mature and sensible outlook would make you an outstanding dive professional

"Thanks for taking the UnderwaterAsia personality test. Your test results have identified you as a...http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/diver-personality-quiz.php?...
Top Dog Diver

What are my traits?
Despite your relatively limited experience, you are a confident diver and eager to offer advice to those less accomlished than you. To you, diving comes very easily, although your air-consumption could be a little better.

You are a natural and can cope with almost any situation, many of which you have dealt with successfully already.

You are generous, especially at the bar and are a great story-teller. After your dive, you enjoy nothing more than a beer with friends to compare your diving experiences, particularly the brushes with danger and encounters with Sharks."

Although I dont consider myself a "Top Dog" it has some truth to it..
My SAC could be a bit better and I HAVE had a few situations that coulda gotten ugly without getting there (usually buddies being largely involved and bit out of control).

Oh yeah, and do feel free to join me for a beer, Im sure I can tell you some great stories (or make up some if need be) :p

Now where can I get a Jaws mascot suitable for attaching to my rig?

Party Diver

What are my traits?
You are extremely enthusiastic, particularly about the social side of diving and often find that an innocent after-dive drink with your buddy leads to a wild night dancing on the bar.

Despite your love of diving, you consider the idea of an early morning dive to be complete madness and will only head down to the dive shop around lunchtime, after a morning of rest & detox.

You are adventurous, open to new ideas and love nothing more than a new, slightly wacky diving experience.... apart from a good party afterwards, of course.

Must be some kind of :dork2:

:rofl3:

I only need to change 1 or 2 answers to get to party diver myself..
It seems to put quite some weight on the "whenever its not early morning" one :p

ha ha, quite funny, there is a typo in the survey.

Thrill Seeker

What are my traits?
Your idea of the perfect dive is a remote & seldom visited spot, where apex predators circle your head as you cling to the current-swept reef for dear life.

If you thought you saw the shape of something big in the distance, you would not think twice about abandoning your buddy to jet off into the blue for a closer look. You have a keen interest in marine life, but almost no knowledge of any fish or critters smaller than you as they hold no interest.

Remote locations, plummetting drop-offs, caves, caverns & currents hold no fear for you as you boldly seek out the most thrilling & exciting experiences that the underwater world can offer.

I probably wouldn't have had a buddy unless I had to or was diving with family.

wow - you dork divers are a diverse bunch eh!?

I'm one of those snap happy types. I tend to feel a bit lost if I haven't got a camera in my hand.

Your test results have identified you as a...... Snap Happy Diver
What are my traits?
Your underwater camera is always at the ready and you find it almost impossible to look at an interesting fish without spending 20 minutes photographing it.

You view your camera as your buddy and the person you dive with as an unwanted distraction, who kicks up sand, asks annoying questions about your air and generally ruins your focus.

Your dream dive site is a shallow, beautiful, coral reef teeming with curious & colourful marine life and you can often be found chasing a fish around the reef or hanging at an absurd angle, desperately trying to get that prize-winning shot.

I haven't posted to the DD forum before, but I think this prove to me that I belong. It says that I am a snap HAPPY diver. Diving to have fun.

Your test results have identified you as a......
Snap Happy Diver

What are my traits?
Your underwater camera is always at the ready and you find it almost impossible to look at an interesting fish without spending 20 minutes photographing it.

You view your camera as your buddy and the person you dive with as an unwanted distraction, who kicks up sand, asks annoying questions about your air and generally ruins your focus.

Back
Top Bottom