Attn: Video Scooter People - FS: Dive Xtras swivel Video Camera Mount

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mo2vation

Relocated to South Florida....
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
As seen here: Link and here: Link #2

This camera mount will fit just about any scooter, and hold your camera rock solid - delivering stunning images as you zoom. A couple of turns of the wheel releases your camera for hand held shooting - then simply return it to the mount, turn the handwheel and its back on your scooter.

This mount was purchased as part of a project I was working on for still images. That project took this camera mount out on one dive trip for two dives. The project is not going to continue, so I'm selling it here.

This mount is nearly new, and will deliver years of trouble-free service.

This mount comes with the tank cam band, the swivel base unit and a custom housing plate.
The housing plate has been custom fabricated for a Light & Motion still camera. If you're going to use it for something else (very likely) you need to contact Dive Xtras and they can produce (or likely already have in stock) a base for your camera housing. Their in-stock plates cost between $57 and $60-something. I'll save you hundreds on this rig - plenty to buy the plate that fits your camera and still have enough cash left over for a nice dinner after your first dive.

:wink:

Please PM me for additional details if you are interested. I'm pricing this to move very quickly.

Thanks

---
Ken

This has been sold.

Thanks, SB

---
Ken

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom