Aussie Distributor??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive Right In Scuba

ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I'm Looking for an Australian Distributor of Scuba Equipment....Anyone have any info for getting in touch? I'm trying to put another distributor of scuba cylinders out there for you guys(they can distribute to your dealers), and was looking for some help :wink:

Thanks to all that post!

Mike

Am based in Cairns and only part time involved professionally now, but stil know all the reps, and dive stores. Drop me a private line and let me know what you are looking for and maybe can help, or at least point you in the righ direction, for my area.
Kevin

Discount dive travel to the Barrier Reef and Coral Sea - live aboard and day trips.

Cairns Discount Dive Trips - Main page

Am based in Cairns and only part time involved professionally now, but stil know all the reps, and dive stores. Drop me a private line and let me know what you are looking for and maybe can help, or at least point you in the righ direction, for my area.
Kevin

Discount dive travel to the Barrier Reef and Coral Sea - live aboard and day trips.

Cairns Discount Dive Trips - Main page

Thanks! I sent an email to you as I figured it was faster than a PM. Let me know what you think, and I appreciate your help!

Hi there... Not sure if you are still looking around, but we work with Oceanic Aust... They are the Oceanic Distributer here in OZ. They are allways keen to look at new products. Why not try them?

Just google, Oceanic Australia for the their contact details.

Hi there... Not sure if you are still looking around, but we work with Oceanic Aust... They are the Oceanic Distributer here in OZ. They are allways keen to look at new products. Why not try them?

Just google, Oceanic Australia for the their contact details.

Thanks!

Email sent to them :wink:

Back
Top Bottom