oral inflator

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

alex6

Reaction score
I just bought an zeagle BC from a frined it is one of the older models but its cool. I was wandering, you know at the end of the inflation buttons that little pice that sticks out that looks like some where your month would go is that the oral inflator. If I put my month on it and hold the button on the bottom on the inflator buttons it inflates. Is this what i think it is

Thanks for all your help

Iam not certified yet. But will be very soon.

.. well, you can always wear it in your house and go to the front door to pick up package from the UPS guy..

.. not like that ever happened to me...

That would be just asking for a death wish

But is it ok to wear around the house and inflate it and disinflate it. Iam 16 and I want to go diving so bad it driving me crazy.

(its driving me crazy) spelling is getting bad, this must mean summer break is kicking in, and that i need to go back to school.

alex6 once bubbled...
(its driving me crazy) spelling is getting bad, this must mean summer break is kicking in, and that i need to go back to school.

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom